Friday 3 August 2007

Like a kid at Christmas...

I jumped for joy this morning. Now, I don't mean that in any kind of figurative sense - I mean my feet left the floor as I bounced down the hallway.
I have a feeling that the window cleaner (who was cleaning the windows at the time) and the delivery guy might have heard the "woo-hoo" I let fly with while jumping too.

The reason for my outburst of unbridled happiness?

My Seabase order just arrived. I heard a knock at the door, looked out the window and saw a huge TNT lorry outside and opened the door to find this...



The following pictures are all completely unnecessary as most of you will know what Resin Research 2000 resin and hardener look like, what Additive F looks like, what a squeegee looks like, what Fins Unlimited 10.5" boxes look like and (I sincerely hope you know) what two 1 litre buckets look like. I'm posting them purely because I can.


What could it be?







I also got 20 metres of fibreglass (I'm pretty sure that's 1m less than I ordered so Seabase - grr) and a load of rice paper for messing about with graphics/decals.

Anyway - I've got a ton of work to do before I can get on to playing with tools, foam and eventually my new batch of chemicals and fibreglass.

Truly like a kid at Christmas!

No comments: